- The Elite 8 fluid head is the premier P/T head available in its payload class. With a payload capacity of 10 kg/22 lbs, it is optimally designed for lightweight camcorders, modern film cameras such as the Canon XC15, XA30/35, JVC GY-HM200 and all DSLR cameras to be perfectly balanced, unlike any other design, for stunning images.
- Real professional drag performance, selectable 4 positions pan & tilt drag including zero position, offer operators the silky smooth movement and precise framing and ensure fast change of drag.
- The world’s most sophisticated and accurate stepped counterbalance system providing virtually perfect balance.
- Equipped with a pressure activated Self-Illuminated Touch Bubble.
- The (patented) hidden screw key is smartly inserted into the front of the sliding plate.
- An entirely new and robust design, engineered for unequalled reliability and ease of use.
- With a parking position for spare camera screws.
- The Elite wedge plates are exchangeable with Sachtler Touch & Go plates.
- Equipped with an exchangeable aluminum pan bar rosette which ensures fast replacement when a rosette is worn.
- The tilt lock knob is manufactured from hardened aluminum for superior durability. Angle adjustable for operator preference.
|Model Number||Elite 8|
|Maximum Payload||10 kg/22 lbs|
|Camera Platform Type||Elite Wedge Plate TNG-DV|
|Sliding Range||70 mm/2.76 in|
|Camera Plate||1/4″ screw, 3/8″ screw|
|Counterbalance System||10 steps (1-10)|
|Counterbalance System||8 steps (1-8)|
|Pan & Tilt Drag||4 steps (1-4)|
|Pan & Tilt Range||Pan: 360° / Tilt: +90/-75°|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +60°C/-40 to +140°F|
|Levelling Bubble||Illuminated Touch Levelling Bubble|
|Weight||2.84 kg/6.26 lbs|