- The Elite 25 is the only 150 mm head on the market in this capacity range using an ultra functional spindle drive sliding camera mounting plate, for finer camera plate adjustment. With its assembly (build) lock mechanism and many other practical features, it is the truly perfect solution for EFP and 4K/HD production, studio applications with full large teleprompter and confidence monitors and compact studio lenses, 3D-rigs and outside broadcast applications.
- Real professional drag performance, selectable 10 positions pan & tilt drag including zero position, offer operators the silky smooth movement and precise framing and ensure fast change of drag.
- The world’s most sophisticated and accurate stepped counterbalance system providing virtually perfect balance. It offers a 12+10 (120) step counterbalance adjustment system, ensuring a virtual perfect balance for any and all payloads.
- Equipped with a pressure activated Self-Illuminated Touch Bubble.
- The (patented) hidden screw key is smartly inserted into the front of the sliding plate.
- An entirely new and robust design, engineered for unequalled reliability and ease of use.
- With a parking position for spare camera screws.
- The Elite wedge plates are exchangeable with Sachtler Touch & Go plates.
- Equipped with an exchangeable aluminum pan bar rosette which ensures fast replacement when a rosette is worn.
- The tilt lock knob is manufactured from hardened aluminum for superior durability. Angle adjustable for operator preference.
|Model Number||Elite 25|
|Maximum Payload||45 kg/100 lbs|
|Camera Platform Type||Elite Wedge Plate TNG-35|
|Sliding Range||120 mm/4.72 in|
|Camera Plate||1/4″ screw, 3/8″ screw|
|Counterbalance System||12+10 steps (1-12, 1-10)|
|Pan & Tilt Drag||10 steps (1-10)|
|Pan & Tilt Range||Pan: 360° / Tilt: +90/-75°|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +60°C/-40 to +140°F|
|Levelling Bubble||Illuminated Touch Levelling Bubble|
|Weight||9.58 kg/21.12 lbs|