- The high payload capacity and incredibly wide payload range of 0- 25 kg/55.1 lbs makes the Elite 18 ideal for ENG/EFP field-based 4K/HD productions and small studio configurations as well. Its high reliability and robust design makes it ideal for portable broadcast cameras and camcorders and small field prompters.
- Real professional drag performance, selectable 8 positions pan & tilt drag including zero position, offer operators the silky smooth movement and precise framing and ensure fast change of drag.
- The world’s most sophisticated and accurate stepped counterbalance system providing virtually perfect balance.
- Equipped with a pressure activated Self-Illuminated Touch Bubble.
- The (patented) hidden screw key is smartly inserted into the front of the sliding plate.
- An entirely new and robust design, engineered for unequalled reliability and ease of use.
- With a parking position for spare camera screws.
- The Elite wedge plates are exchangeable with Sachtler Touch & Go plates.
- Equipped with an exchangeable aluminum pan bar rosette which ensures fast replacement when a rosette is worn.
- The tilt lock knob is manufactured from hardened aluminum for superior durability. Angle adjustable for operator preference.
|Model Number||Elite 18|
|Maximum Payload||25 kg/55.1 lbs|
|Camera Platform Type||Elite Wedge Plate TNG-16|
|Sliding Range||110 mm/4.33 in|
|Camera Plate||1/4″ screw, 3/8″ screw|
|Counterbalance System||8+10 steps (1-8, 1-10)|
|Pan & Tilt Drag||8 steps (1-8)|
|Pan & Tilt Range||Pan: 360° / Tilt: +90/-75°|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +60°C/-40 to +140°F|
|Levelling Bubble||Illuminated Touch Levelling Bubble|
|Weight||4.8 kg/10.58 lbs|